Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I can't explain how much Mom likes the Albanian music. Its loud, eastern sounding and everyone knows the words. Here is the promised video of Mom cutting the rug at Edi Çuçi's 20th birthday party. This dancing went on for hours. It was so loud that I had to leave the room a couple of times just to clear my head. Only that person at the front of the line gets to hold the napkin or scarf, Mom is hoping to be the leader of the line before she leaves Albania. It was just before mid-night that we were able to leave the party and walk home. This being Senior Missionaries is tough work, but somebody has to do it.

4 comments:

Tom said...

Wow!!!! Susan you're soooo cool. What a great sport you are.
Tom

Suzie Soda said...

You still have the moves, girl. Brings back fond memories of our dancing days. Also reminds me of the Greek weddings I have been to for the kids of a Greek lady I have visit taught for years.....except the music is faster. But I am glad nobody video'd me....at least not that I know of. You rock. Looks like you are having a blast and loving the people. I knew you would. xoxo

The Allgaier Family said...

LOVE the music. We couldn't believe that was a live band! It's nice to see you having a bit of fun considering you look hammered in a lot of other photos . . . ;-) I know you are working SO hard but don't run yourself into the ground! LOVE you

Shelby said...

Susan, I think it's your turn to hold the scarf!