
Last week we had a wonderful Family Home Evening with the Young Single Adults. There were some 37 in attendance. We gave a lesson on what it takes to be a 1st Place Member of the Church. At the end of the lesson, they were each given a blue ribbon with 10 characteristics of a 1st Place Member written on it in Shqip, including: stay for all three hours of Church on Sunday and turn off your cell phone.
2 comments:
Hi you two! This is so wonderful. Thanks for keeping us posted of your adventures ... I love the V-day party and the swing dancing. You make me want to be a YSA in Albania! GO TEAM SHUPE! You are awesome! Love you lots - Brooke Clayton
I remember the FHEs we had at Your house. Thanks again for being such great leaders, teachers and friends. I miss you, but it looks like you are doing lots of good.
We are very busy with our 4 month old boy Soren. Our blog http://hunterswift.blogspot.com
Post a Comment