Sunday, February 22, 2009

We had visitors this week from the Church Education System. Mom fed them a great lunch on Wednesday. To Mom's left if Eckehart Jensen, Felic Lotito and Horst Gruse. Brothers Jensen and Gruse are from Germany and Brother Lotito is from Italy. In the fore ground are the Hibberts the senior couple living in Durres.
How about a mobile book store? I think this guy had an old Pfizer soft back training manual for sale.
You'll have to look at this picture sideways. I've tried three times to get it right, but it always ends up on its side. The weather has gotten very cold this week and many people started fires outside around the city. This picture was taken on the Lana of some people trying to get warm. I don't think EPA would be real happy with the residents of Tirana this week.

No comments: