
Well, the Valentine's Day Dance was a huge success. We had over 60 young single adults in attendance. The decorations were great thanks to help from the elders and sisters missionaries in Durres. Without them, I'm not sure that the decorations would have made it.

Mom got to Albanian line dance so she was extremely happy. She's wearing the new Valentine's Day red sweater I got her. I know you're all thinking that we're just dancing our way through this mission. Well, you're partially right.

We had 15 or 16 young adults come up from Vlora, a two hour drive by bus and another 7 from Shkoder, a nearly 3 hour bus drive. This was the first time for some of these young adults to be around so many other young LDS singles.

Even the young adults love to dance the Albanian folk dances. Just about everyone in this photograph is holding hands forming a long chain that went around the cultural hall twice. Can you find the leader? He should be holding "the scarf".
No comments:
Post a Comment