This building pictured is also where the institute meets. We have a small office upstairs. We're now teaching beginning and advanced English classes. Mom is doing the beginning and I've got the advanced.
Now to discuss the pictures you've all been waiting for. The inside of the apartment. These are the pictures of the living room which is one large room connected with the kitchen.
You can't miss the bedroom and the office is simple and spartan. I've got to run the elders are here and we're feeding them lunch. Love to you all. I may post some more pictures later today or tomorrow.

4 comments:
Your home space look nice. Can't wait to hear all your expereinces. xoxoxox
Looks much better than the outside! Clean with a touch of fancy :).Good pics Dad!
Buck says that apartment looks better than any he had on his mission. And he can't wait to hear what Garrick thinks about it. :)
Nice apartment. Hope you all are doing well. Just thought I would stop by and say hi and that I have a blog as well now. johnsonstimestwo.blogspot.com
We miss you!!!
Love,
Ashley Johnson
Post a Comment