Monday, November 3, 2008

Saturday morning Mom and I took a bus over to the 1st and 3rd Branch Seminary class. They meet every Saturday morning for a couple of hours. Sonja Sarachi (3rd from right) is the class instructor. She also happens to be the District YW President. They've just started the Young Women program here in Albania. She gave a great lesson.  I think the name of the students are (Left to right) Roy, Rreta, Miges, Joma, the teacher, Alicia and Gersi. The Albanian names are like a new vocabulary. Only once in a while do you get an English sounding name and usually its spelled much different.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Dear R.Q. and Susan!!

At last I have located your blog. Seems I am CC (computer challenged) or retarded.

I had a great time going over your adventures--to date. Looks like you are making your mark abroad, just as you did locally.

I think about you often and remember you in my prayers. I would be happy to put your names on the temple prayer rolls from time to time, whenever you instruct me--or for that matter, anyone else you might know that needs the additional faith.

I am bringing my life as a political activist to a close. I was a professional sign waver at the corner of Crown Valley and PCH for Prop 8. Wow. Just the tip of the iceberg compared to what Joseph Smith lived with, but more than enough for me!

My neighbor still snarls at me as she walks the dog past my house--let us hope that this, like stretch marks, will fade with time.

Keep up the good work and know that there are many devoted followers on the home front.

XOXO Tami