Sunday, June 14, 2009

On Saturday May 30, 2009 the Elbason chapel was dedicated by Elder D. Todd Christofferson. This is the 2nd LDS Chapel in Albania. Its in a great location on the main road into town.
With Elder Christofferson in Albania we held a Mission Conference. This was the first time, since Mom and I have been here, that the entire mission got together. Photo is peeking into the Elbason chapel with all the missionaries.
Picture of Elbason. It takes about 1 and 1/2 hours to drive from Tirana to Elbason. The road is narrow and very tortuous. If you take a furgon over to Elbason, you just expect that someone on the furgon will get sick.
Getting ready for the mission photograph.
Photograph of the entire Tirana, Albanian Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Elder and Sister Christofferson are in the center of the photograph. Mom and I are on far right.

1 comment:

Meleah said...

The chapel is beautiful and I bet it really stands out. The question is did you or mom get sick on the van ride?