
Well, on Saturday May 16, 2009 I got Mom to ride the gondola up Mt. Dajti. She was heavily medicated, but she made it up and back. As she later said, "That wasn't so bad." It was our monthly YSA outing and we had a blast. It was much cooler up on the mountain. We ate lunch; played frizbee and futboll. It may have been our best outing yet with over 40 present.

Everyone brought their cameras and lots of pictures were taken.

Only 8 were allowed in any one gondola, so it took some time to get everyone up the mountain. Kitio and Grisi up front.

Having lunch on Mt. Dajti. Roan on the phone. His girlfriend Ergina next to him and Yonada making the peace sign. Mom is way in the back in green shirt.

Some of the crew that went with us up Mt. Dajti. There are a number of military installations on the mountain and we did take a wrong turn which caused a soldier, with rifle, to give us some new directions.
2 comments:
I can't believe mom went on the Gondola. Where is the video-footage of that? And Buck was wondering what kind of medication Mom took? :)
It is scary. I went on a gondola over the rain forest in Austrailia when we went to pick up Jordan from his mission. It was one of the coolest things I have ever done.......but scary as "all get out". Sounds like you had fun. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment