As Mom says, "This is the best Institute class in Albania." "The only Institute Class in Albania." This is a "live" picture of the Wednesday Book of Mormon Institute Class that Mom teaches. Its standing room only.
Bro and Sis Shupe I don't know if you remember Scott and I. I can't believe that your on a mission I found you guys on Scott and Ashley blog I hope you don't mind. It looks like you guys are having fun. I loved looking at your photos
R.Q. and Susan Shupe have recently returned from serving as missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Tirana, Alabania as directors of the Church's Institute - Outreach Center.
1 comment:
Bro and Sis Shupe I don't know if you remember Scott and I. I can't believe that your on a mission I found you guys on Scott and Ashley blog I hope you don't mind. It looks like you guys are having fun. I loved looking at your photos
Post a Comment