
Last Sunday, Feb. 7, 2010 we invited the young adults from the Tirana 3rd Branch over for dinner. From right to left in photograph is Endrit Muka, Elvis Lulo, Mario Kapinova (he'll be baptized this coming Sunday the 14th) Mom, Elona Sulollari, Fatjona Priska, Argjir Muzaka, Olsi Pane and Erlind Diushnica. These are great young adults and we love them. Everyone loved Mom's lasagne. Well, almost everyone. You all remember, I don't like tomatoes.

February 9, 2010 was Almira Beleshi's birthday. We had a short visit with the family and brought her a small plant.

On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings Mom and I are teaching English classes. Mom teaches the beginning class at 5:00 pm and I teach the advance class at 6:00 pm. This is a photograph of my advance class. This week we discussed Emily Dickinson. Next week we'll do some Robert Frost.
1 comment:
You are awesome..going strong to the end. xoxoxo
Post a Comment