
My brother Scott was working on a helicopter deal in Milan, Italy and decided to come to Tirana for a visit. He came right in the middle of our 10 days of straight rain. He was here only Saturday, November 7, 2009 so we had a great breakfast at the Stephan's Center and walked around town. Above photo of Scott and Mom walking the streets of Tirana.

Scott said he didn't like my hats he was seeing on the blog so he brought me this new one. Can you see any difference? I should add that there were many Albanian Saints who did a double take when they saw us together. What do you think Garrick? Scott does look like an older me.

Every now and then Mom and I on our walks will find a "new" building painted in the most random way.

We also found our favorite restaurant at home. In N Out, but I'm afraid that the franchise has not made it to Albania.

We've told you all about our favorite conversion story of Roni and his sister Elba. Remember, Roni is my desperately needed pianist? Well, now we're singing after Institute nights. From left to right: Elba, Kejn, Grej, Donald and Yuli, with Roni at the piano. Kejn, Grej and Donald are some of our investigators.
2 comments:
You do look like twins!
You do look a lot alike. It was nice Scott could come. I love all the updates on the people..I feel like I know them. xoxo
Post a Comment