
Well, I'm finally getting to the last pictures of the YSA trip to the Czech Republic. The picture above is the northern border crossing back into Albania. Notice the dilapidated guardtower/pillbox at top of hill. For nearly 50 years it was virtually impossible to get into or out of Albania. The consequences of that communist containment still linger in the air, but our young single adults had an experience they and we will never forget.

Putting our toes in the Adriatic Sea, Montenegro.

One last ferry boat ride, now heading south. Sonya Saraçi, Mom and me.


It seemed that around every bend in the road there was a picture perfect village.
1 comment:
Awesome.....love all the pictures. I will be mad if that Susan stayed up really late.....I could never, ever get her to do that in college or beyond. Come 10pm, she was crashed out. But for a wedding or a DANCE . I guess we can make an exception.:) She taught me some of my greatest dance moves. xoxoxo
Post a Comment